Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, March 8, 2010

Weigh In Monday Week 10 (9 weeks to go!)

Wow, we are over half-way there to meet our goals---I just sorted through a bunch of my clothes and will be giving many away, so as to make room for my shopping if I win! ha ha....
Today's weigh in: 170.2
Down 1.8 pounds from last week, down a total of 12.8
Pretty much half-way to my goal...so I have to keep it up if I want to go shopping!

I also did five miles (on Saturday)...but did not jog the whole time like Mia! (way to go Mia!!!)
I walked 5, jogged 5....over and over....and for the most part it went well...
By the end, though, my body was achy-really just my whole pelvic area....
When will this feel better???!!!???!!!

In the meantime, Paul and I spent the weekend applying for jobs....
He completed eight applications!
I am almost done completing five! (I am just missing my reference letters)...
Unfortunately so far I only found one part-time job --- that's what I want --- and it's really far north of the city (Skokie - half-way to Mom's house!)
We shall see.

Kieran is napping. I'm going to join him.

Love to all,
elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Great job Elizabeth!!! Hang in there and take it as you can...You've come a long way...it's got to feel better soon!!! I did 3.5 miles today outside on my "Turkey Run" course. Really felt my legs on the up hills. Now my legs and left hip are really sore (but hopefully getting stronger). I stretched but will stretch some more before bed. Good luck on the job hunt!!! Why is Paul looking for a job?? Way to go on the weight loss!!! Got an email 60 days until the mini-indi!!! Hope you feel better soon. Love, Mia

    ReplyDelete