Whether to run my long run early this week, or wait for the weekend. This is the question! I feel a bit guilty going early because I usually do the long runs with Frank on the weekend. However, the weather is a big part of this "whether" question! This week has been absolultely gorgeous and right now is my favorite running temperature (mid-forties) AND it's sunny! The forecast for this weekend is rain all day Saturday and SNOW on Sunday! I mentioned it to Frank and he pretty much said I should go while the going is good. Also, when I used to run in Naperville, I would often go for an eight mile run during the week, so I should think of it that way. If it turns out the weather is good, I'll do the run again on Saturday with Frank. So, I'll let you know how it goes!
Love, Terry
Good decision - today is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! When Paul gets home I will do a 4 mile....love the weather!
ReplyDeleteI shoulda took advantage of that day...dang it!
ReplyDelete