Thanks E for changing my goal up there!!!
I went out yesterday and it was absolutely beautiful out so went with it and ran. On my new schedule it told me to run hills for some amount (they didn't tell me in miles so I didn't understand it). So I decided I would do a hilly 4-5 mile route. Well on my run I wanted to explore, turn a new way, it is neat when you can 1.) run outside; 2.) run far enough to go somewhere or down some streets that you otherwise never see; Saint Paul is a very pretty place.
So I ended up running a lot of hills. Not exactly sure how far I went, but it felt good to be outside and get some vit D.
Love you all keep up the amazing work!!!
hills....yikes...not my cup of tea! congrats and way to go! you are really working hard - with an injury included! i hope your knee is feeling better!! love ya@
ReplyDeleteoh much better my friend!
ReplyDelete