Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, March 22, 2010

Amazing!

You guys are all amazing. Congratulations on all the progress!
After last week, when the weather was absolutely gorgeous, we woke up to SNOW on Saturday! But fortunately, today we woke up and Spring is back. Frank and I just finished our 8 mile. He is amazing. Doesn't run all week and then just goes out and does it! I fear it's not the healthiest way to go about running, but for now, for him, it works. It really helps to be running outside and not on the tredmill. Here we have small "hills". I don't know how Mia manages on the terrain around New Fairfield! I think even Cumberland is gentler in terms of the hills.
Great work on the weight loss everyone! I read an article which talked about the fact that as you get to your optimum weight running will be easier! So, it only keeps getting better! I haven't seen anyone but Elizabeth lately, but she looks terrific and I imagine that you all do too!
Keep on the journey!
Love,
Terry

2 comments:

  1. Eight miles!?!? Great job mom!! And thank you for the compliment -- I still have a long way to go, but I have officially lost all my "baby weight"...now I can't blame it on baby weight....darn....

    ReplyDelete