Our Healthy and Fit Family
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Elizabeth I am so sorry
I am so sorry because I did that blog without reading the one you wrote. You are such an inspiration to me. I am 12 years postpartum and I am still healing my mental and emotional differences of this different body/mind....making time for me ( first not last) Both Mia and I were taking care of everyone else today before we "fit" ourselves and our fitness in....when will that change?? Your postings about your blessings was beautiful and true.... who knows maybe you needed to heal something today and it was not the right time for a 4 or 5 mile anything!!! I am trying to get over my dislike of daylight savings time....goodnight I am going to bed tooo....love Carroll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WELCOME TO THE BLOG!!! I knew you could do it!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to all!