After last week, when I did not run at all - although I did shovel snow at Indiana Avenue! - I am trying to get back on track. Tuesday I ran outside with Dana - probably just short of 6 miles. I am hoping to run another 6 today, but just found out that the refrigerator repair man who was coming to clean the condenser in the sub-zero found a larger problem. It will take another 3 hours and $850 to complete the job! Not sure if I am more upset about the cost or the interruption of my plan to run... JK! But a word to the wise... NEVER put a subzero refrigerator in - it's too expensive to repair! Of course a new one would run $8,000 or more (so he says!). Thank goodness that Frank is in town and could be consulted on this one!
Elizabeth and Mia, keep up the good work. It will be sooo worth it! You both look great by the way!
Thanks!!! Love, Mia
ReplyDelete