Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mia's WW Day

I hate to have to admit it but I gained 0.4 lbs!!! As always, I slacked on the weekend and this past Monday morning I knew I was up (4 lbs according to the scale at work) and today on my own scale I weighted a pound heavier than at WW!!! So I am happy that at WW it was not worse. I did make some positive changes this week that I hope will help next week!!! I began to track a bit more and I have updated all my weights into my WW etools(the graphics on the website are nice - it is a nice way to record and keep your data). And for the last two days I have tracked all I have eaten on the WW etools. And twice this week I have asked Mark to cook my protein portion of dinner without the extra calories (nuts and maple syrup on salmon and chicken in cream sauce -actually I just took the sauce off the chicken). So I did make better food choices and my gain could have been much worse (I'm good at rationalizing - aren't I!!!).

I am proud of my exercise efforts. I increased the amount of weights I lifted during my bodypump class and did better at the individual exercises. I ran today for 3.5 miles on the track because tomorrow the rains are comin. So tomorrow I'll do the eliptical which I had originally scheduled for today. Then, I'll just have to run 5 miles on the weekend either inside if it rains too hard or outside if the rain slows down or pauses.

My goal for next week is not to blow the weekend and to track each day. On Monday I hope not to have a big upward change in my weight!!! Of course I'll keep ya'll posted.

2 comments:

  1. Mia, Keep up the good work - your exercising is terific. Just try to keep tracking - that will make the difference - I gained 5.8lbs for my 2 week cruise but have lost 2 of them and will do the rest with you as my motivation!! L&K, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, 0.4 is totally redeemable next week - and more!
    No worries!
    Way to stay on track with your running! It WILL pay off!

    ReplyDelete