Our Healthy and Fit Family


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Did I forget to mention...

Listen girls, I know I am no expert, but in talking with several of you lately - no names to be mentioned and no one is allowed to ask - it seems that we forgot to mention the importance of CLEAN, DRY socks for each time you go running! It's not quite like mom's advice never to leave the house without clean underwear... but just as basic and probably more important! For further advice on socks, shoes and how to prevent chaffing on longer runs, refer to the experts - Elizabeth, Mary or Dana!

2 comments:

  1. haha that is funny. I always try to re wear my stuff to save on laundry. I pick up my clothes from the day before and if they are wet I am like "hummmmm should i use this????" less laundry is always very very tempting, but i mostly (sometimes not) avoid the wet stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHAFFING???? WHAT????? WHAT PART OF THE BODY???? Ladys, anything else we should know? ;) I have to admit - during my bodypump class I could not stand the smell of either my sweetshirt or pants. BUT MY SOCKS WERE DRY!!! Laundry time it is!!!

    ReplyDelete