I woke up this morning, and like usual, I went to the bathroom to pee before weighing in for the week...
BUT...the scale said the same weight as last week!!
So, a little disappointed but happy it didn't go up, I ate my oatmeal breakfast and went about playing with Kieran.
About an hour later, Kieran was hungry. I fed him.
AND, just to check, I weighed myself again....DOWN 1.1 POUNDS!! Is that cheating or what? ha ha ha...
I'm taking it!
I'll take EVERYTHING I can get!!
167.7
I have 9.7 pounds to lose to meet my goal on May 8th....
And you had BETTER BELIEVE that I will be breast feeding before my final weigh in!
I'm just sorry that all of you can't have that little advantage....
ok, big advantage!
Love you all!
e that is awesome! i don't think that is cheating at all. 9.7 lb away! keep up the good work! i am super proud of you! What a neat thing you started here!
ReplyDelete