I doubt that I will reach my wt. goal by May 1st - but just had to let you know that you guys (along with the biggest loser) are a real inspiration - I did 10 uninterupted minutes on the eliptical today!!!!! When I started I could only do 1 then 2 min (stopping somestimes) the most I had done before today uninteruped was 5 min. Hope I can repezt it - I sure will try.
Keep up the good work. Love you all, Mom, Nana
whoa Nana! that is incredible!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!! Keep up the good work!
Nana! Awesome job! 10 minutes on the eliptical is hard for me to do! I can't believe you went from 5 to 10 minutes! Did you watch biggest loser last night and see that guy who lost over 400 pounds? My mom's friend knows him! Unbelievable! I read an article that said that he started by lifting a can of tomato paste or something when he was in a wheel chair -- it only took him 2 years to lose it! I watched last night, and I am disappointed to see the red team girl back - she annoys me - oh well...I'll still watch! :) I may not reach my goal either, but we are working toward it! and that's all that counts!! I love you!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job Mom!!! It is sometimes all mental!!! Just go a little easier and you'll be doing 15 minutes soon!!! If that is what you want. Do you want to go longer or faster? I'm in it for the distance so for a week I just mentally reherse that 7 miles is what I will do know matter how fast or slow (that I look at at the end). I was supposed to do 50 minutes on the eliptical today but my machine's programs stop at 45 minutes (so I stopped!!!). Exercising to music with a constant up beat sure helps me!!! If I don't make my goal your house is going to be too cluttered!!! so.....
ReplyDelete