Our Healthy and Fit Family


Friday, March 19, 2010

My progress

I've just been commenting and not posting my own progress! So here goes. I'm doing O.K - most the cruise wt is off . 1 1/2 lbs to go. Still 9 lbs from goal. As far as exercise goes - Papa and I were going to the gym and I was doing O.K. The bike - 20 mins ( that's the most I have done) leg and arm machines - usually 3 sets of 10 on 3 machines. Then I row for a count of 60 (1 min?) and then my nemesis - the eliptical!!! 5 uninterupted mins is my limit - but when I started I could not do 1 min) in a few weeks I'll see if I can either increase strength or duration. Actually, Neither Papa nor I have felt too good since last weekend but a little better yesterday so instead of the gym we took a short walk on the bike path - it was such a beautiful day!!! You guys are all a great inspiration for me. Keep up the good work. L&K, Mom, Nana

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Mom!!! You are my inspiration more ways than one!!! Love, Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, you are amazing! Really amazing! I mean, not feeling well and you still went out for a walk! Phew! I'm glad you are keeping up with your nemesis - that eliptical is a tough good work out! You have plenty of time to still reach your goal! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fav,
    Keep up the good work. That is a pretty hard core work out that you have going! I am super impressed!
    Heard you got my stomach bug! That is no good. I hope you guys are feeling better!
    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete