Hi!!! As I figure it I think it has been 8 weeks since I started on 1/7/2010. At WW I lost 1.6 Lbs for this past week. My weight loss for this blog is a total of 9 Lbs. But according to WW: I actually have WW books from 2004 but started keeping track on the WW website on 9/14/2006 going up and down and up and down and my total weight loss is 13.4 Lbs; at the WW meetings they are recording my weight since re-starting on 1/10/2008 and my total loss is 13 Lbs. So tonight looking back at all these books and weights I say "Enough is Enough already..Mia!!!"
I have 11 more Lbs. to lose before May 8th. And after that I'll set new goals!!!
I cross trained today doing 45 minutes on the eliptical while listening to my Ipod - much more enjoyable!!! Still searching for the best way to connect the Nike+ sensor to my sneakers. Mary and Terry check out this website and please let me know if that is what you were describing to me, thanks: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001RNL3QE/ref=s9_simh_gw_p193_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0375KZ7H8JS73X76MEQ3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846
No comments:
Post a Comment