I was going to wait til I weigh in on Fri but decided to write any way. I like the "new look" of the blogsite but it was confusing at first - if you are reading this - I guess I figured it out!!!
I went back to ww on last fri . (did I write this before?) 4.2 lbs above goal and since last April!
Will go this fri. but we are going to the racetrack on Thurs.- I'll do my best!!!
We haven't been to the gym everyday - but went today and I'm doing 20 mins on the bike - some arm lifts, rowing for 2 min and the my nemisis the eliptical - am up to 12 mins!!
Keep up the good work - all of you! I'm so proud of you.
Oh, by the way, I don't usually talk at the ww meetings but last week I had to brag about you all since it was the reason I went back. Told them all about your successes and the 1/2 marathon!!
Keep exercising, TRACKING, and bloging.
Love and Kisses, Mom, Nana
Way to go Nana/Mom!!! O.K....I'm feeling guilty as I did not finish tracking today and I'm having ice cream as I read the blog...but instead of spooning it I measured it!!! So now I'll track it.
ReplyDeleteMy elipitical is broken...Did my 45 minute routine and the resistance did not change. At first I was thinking... "did my legs get that strong?!?!?!?" Will have to look into getting it fixed.
Nana, you are so awesome for going back to a meeting! Good for You!!! I have NOT been tracking, so I need to get back on the bandwagon....thank you for the inspiration to do so! That's it! No more cheating for me!
ReplyDelete