Our Healthy and Fit Family


Saturday, May 8, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am so proud of all of you!!! I have all of your times except for bib that was issued to Steve - could not find that one.
I have told everyone that I met and spoke to today of your accomplishments! And will continue to do so (just in case I missed someone)

You have really been an inspiration to me. I haven't been to WW in a year ( I looked at my lifetime member card). I will go back next Fri (my usual day) Perhaps I may be only 2 lbs above my lifetime goal (146) but that's when they thought I was 5'4". I'm going to keep that goal until I get to 140 then I'll tell them that I'm only 5' .2-3/4" I know, I know that isn't quite ethical (Hiep) but after all my years in WW I rationalize that it is O.K. Note: I was 5' 4'' when I started.

Anyway, thank you again for proving to me that you all are the greatest!! Not because you can run 13.1 mi. but because you were so great together!! I'm sure you know (if you didn't before ) that there is nothing in the world like FAMILY for love, support ,encouragement, understanding etc, etc, etc.

Keep praying for each other, as we do for you all. L&K, Mom, Nana

2 comments:

  1. Nana, way to stick with it! and yes, I think it IS ethical because that was your "goal weight" -
    thank you again for all your support!
    good luck at WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana I will report this to the ethics committee to have a close look on the matter...

    mean while you are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete