Our Healthy and Fit Family


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GETTING READY!!!

O.K. Thanks for the advice. I have been thinking about and trying to hydrate but during the work day - I'm not good at it. Only one more day (of work for me)!!! One glass of wine tonight but over the weekend I had some too. I'm just going to classify those under the carb catagory.

O.K. although I think I may or could use new sneakers soon I am following ya all's advice and not doing that .....BUT..... don't yell..... I did wash my sneakers!!! Hope that was O.K. because they are all wet downstairs drying!!! Hopefully, they will be dry by Friday afternoon. And tomorrow I have to run 2 miles for my last training event - well I'm just going to use older sneakers (so glad I can't hear all your yelling!!!)

I'll check my flights tomorrow (got other things to do now) and will check with Carroll. I think we land at the same time in Indianapolis. Then we'll call you guys and head towards your hotel. Does that sound good?

CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment