Our Healthy and Fit Family


Friday, May 7, 2010

Final Weigh in...til next quest! (starting Monday)

First of all, congratulations to all on your questing.
And secondly, thank you.
I really could not have done this without you all.....you are amazing support for me...all of you!

Thirdly- Nana, I have been meaning to write you back from your email. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you printed the picture -- it's one of my favorites! Happy Mother's Day! Happy Nana's Day! and Happy Great Grand Awesome Nana's Day!! You are an amazing leader and example for our family!

Next...I am soooo excited to report that I DID IT! 158.2 pounds this morninG! (I'm rounding down to 158 and counting this a win!) 25 pounds lost! (ok ok 24.8) So exciting!

My next quest starts Monday: My goal: 138 pounds. "Release" (I like that Carroll) 20 more pounds. Workout at least 5 days/week (running, weights, etc.). I would like to accomplish this by the time I start my new job (Aug 18). That gives me about 14 weeks.

Congrats everyone!
WE DID IT!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! On my way - waiting for the plane. Listening to others - some talk of running the race I think. See ya later!!!!!

    ReplyDelete