O.K. so I went to ww on Fri. was .8 above "free" wt. (( You can be 2 lbs above goal wt and do not have to pay" I did lose 1.6 but I did want to be "free" I know, I know - but it just was a pain to be close. AND NOT "MAKE iT" Any way, We're still going to the gym and I'm still doing 12 min on the eliptical - have increased the bike to 18 min.
Will try to do 20 min bike and 15 min eliptical next time - but we may put gym on hold for a couple of months since we are now spending most afternoons WEEDING and working in the garden - and hopefully will open the pool soon and I will be able to swim.
Had a nice visit from Rich, Connie , Becca and Bri this evening They went to the city and stopped here for dinner on the way home. B and B look great and seem to be happy.
Take cARE OF YOURSELVES - AND keep tracking!!! l&k, mOM, nANA
No comments:
Post a Comment