Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, May 17, 2010

We are all ONE !!!

Hello boy I could have written those blogs you all wrote since "the race".... I sorta kinda took the week off from running anyway. I did two strength and sweat classes and they felt good...had my official mother's day celebration this week and feel like I totally got off track with food....not portions tho and that is good....my knee needs some evaluation and some more healing time.... I may try a little run today to see .... Elizabeth ditto to all Mia said about your inspiring run backs at the race, you truly shocked me every single time you seemed to sprint up to meet us the image of the tortose ( spelling????) and the hare made me giggle!!! Mia truly is my race hero... there is something to be said for OCD I want a little ( oxymoronic I know)!!! She is amazing on so many fronts.... my other beautiful neices and nephew.,.. again inspirational they all made it so doable.... and again Frank and Terry have to be the most generous super parents I have ever know...besides mine...that is,,, Paul and Kieran were amazing support as well that allowed me to look forward to finishing. So I am back on my quest.... this is it.... this is my year of fitness and declutter.... On another note, glad the DVD is helping Elizabeth, the gag thing is definitely texture I believe, smoother the better but he will hang in there he is amazing...the only thing I would say is even though trying food is exciting... remember it is an immune challenge every time so time the changes slowly and watch what else is gonig on in his development so as not to overwhelm the system..... you are the best mom!!! All right I am going to go run.....Love Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment