Due to Elena's chorus concert on Thursday night I could not go to WW. So today I was going to bring my car in for it's scheduled service and either read or do paper work and then run before WW. I was not sure exactly when or where I would run. When I got to the car place they were closed for the holiday. I was too far from home to drive back and then back again for WW. So I ran the roads were the car place was. First I drove to make sure where to go. I ran in a square pattern twice. I was only on Federal Road (a busy road for one block). I ran 6.43 miles in 1 hour and 20 minutes. The route was mostly flat but had 3 small hills. My pace was 12'24".
Did not track well at all this past week so I was not expecting much at WW. And my scale at home is +1 to +2 heavier. But WW says I lost 1.2 pounds for a total now of 30 lbs. I'm being really, really good this weekend because on Tuesday I'll weight in at work and have a good chance at winning the "Biggest Loser" contest at work. I'll let you know!!! Have a great weekend.
Mia, You are my hero - hurrAY FOR YOU!!! Keep up the good work. I keep going because I think if you can do it I can . Am still doing 12 min on the eliptical - Will try 13 or more next time!!
ReplyDeleteKeep tracking! We wii eat well this weekend!
You are always in our prayers! L&K, Mom