I decided to find a new run on Saturday...something I've been meaning to try but since we were always running for distance (and I did not know it exactly) and I needed to coordinate a car ride...I have not tried it until today. I had Mark drive me to the NFHS were the "Turkey Run" begins. I did my "Turkey Run" but instead of going back to the high school I went down Gillotti road (Mom and Carroll know it) to the road that goes around Ball Pond (the pond on top of the hill above my house). I always see and hear about people that run around Ball Pond. I ran around it once. While I was going around it (some big houses to see), I decided to do 6 miles today because I did 5 last weekend. As I ran I was also figuring out which way to cross the road and which road to take to walk home. I decided to always run going against the traffic - so I looped the pond again until I was across from Illion Road. I kept running up a short ways on Illion until it goes sharply downhill towards my house. So I ran 6.14 miles in 1 hour and 21 minutes.
Mom, I read your "lost" posting. When you go to the page to write a new blog...up on top of the "Title" you should see "New Post" and "Edit Posts". Click "Edit Posts" and you will find your "lost" blog and only you can edit it and finish it.
Mia, You are terrific!!! Thanks for telling me how to find my lost post - I did and published it - Hope it's not too confusing.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your new run that's great. Just keep going - any chance that Joanne would try a short on with you? Becca says she's running again.
Love nd Kisses , Mom