My eyes are teary and my throat has a lump from reading the last few blogs.
Thank you Elizabeth and Terry for encouraging us to join in the Quest!!!
Thank you Elizabeth for starting this blog to keep us all motivated, connected, & honest.
Thank you Elizabeth and Carroll for not stopping...each mile and hardship you both overcame meant I had to keep going too.
Thank you for helping me finally accomplish a goal and now I know - I can do it!!!
Thank you all for all your advice and motivation!!!
Thank you all for encouraging me and supporting me in becoming a 13.1-er!!!
Thank you for all of you (I thank God for my wonderful family!!!)
Thank you for a wonderful experience and weekend!!!
Thank you Frank et al for all the transportation and the "sponsorship" of my meals besides all your compliments!!!
Thank you Mary for the gifts - I wore my hat to work - I love it!!!
Thank you Dana, Jonathan, Paul, Keiran, Cristiano, Hiep, and Jake for your support and making the weekend so great!!!
I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!!!
And thank you now for not stopping...
Honestly...I have not returned to tracking and I had a few extra goodies yesterday and today (not so many today). As suggested by Elizabeth, I have not done any exercise and I'm beginning to miss it and looking forward to Saturday morning when I'll run 3 or 4 miles. Tonight, I was wondering about the blog. Was anyone writting on it still? I was happy to find out the blog has our new goals on it!!!
And Elizabeth's quick return to tracking was a kick in my butt and made me motivated to start tracking tomorrow.
Speaking of "kicking butt"...May I tell you more about Elizabeth...
Elizabeth you are amazing!!! She described her run/sprints in her last blog... but left out that she kept encouraging Carroll and I to keep running. During her first bathroom stop (the line was long) and she told Carroll and I to go on without her. One or two blocks down the road and it did not feel right... it was not the same without her... AND THERE SHE WAS....that first time she came up behind us she scared / surprised us. We were so excited to see her. And she did that over and over again (just as she described). Carroll and I were totally amazed because at some points it was awhile until we would see her but never fail she would COME BACK during her "COME BACK". It was an awesome experience to tour Indianapolis running for almost 3 hours with Carroll and Elizabeth at my side. To finish together was a great feeling - 3 times as joyous because we did it together!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment