Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, May 6, 2010

is she my daughter?

2 days before the race MY daughter asks, "how long is the track" and "is it banked?". I'm not even doing it and I have the Print out of the track with all the markings for "pit" stops, "pee stops" all the mile markings (including the indie 500 track etc) Does Carroll even know that you will be running on the Indie race course?
All the above shows that (1) she is NOT my daughter and more importantly (2) she has the most wonderful faith and trust in all of you!!
God bless her and all of you. We will remember you all at Mass Sat AM and I will be waiting to hear from you. I will see if I can find anything on the web site. Terry sent me all your bib #'s
Love and kisses Mom, Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment