Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, May 3, 2010

Way to go - Girls

I just wrote a whole BIG Paragraph and now can't find it However, I just want you all to know that you are all marvelous - but what did I expect?? Want you all to know that you are in my prayers (and have been) for this endeavor. I have already visited the website for the race and will see if I can find anything on the web on Sat. I know Mia's bib # so maybe that will help. SOMEBODY BETTER CALL ME AFTER YOU HAVE ALL CROSSED THE FINISH LINE!!
Good luck to you all!! Stay healthy before and AFTER the race. Above all have a great time - wish I could be doing it with you - but I will be -in spirit. Love and Kisses, Mom, Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment