It is my WW day. Did not run as much this week (as per the training schedule) and I slacked a bit on tracking plus had cake and all for Joanne's birthday. So I tried hard from Monday to be good. My goal was to stay the same at WW. To my surprise I lost 2.4 pounds. Total weight loss is 26.8 pounds!!! On Monday I'm going to set new goals: Keep on Tracking, Keep on Losing (and lowering my daily points, Keep on Running (but not as long or as often for awhile), bike more with the family, and weight train or body pump twice a week. There - I set the goals already :)
Ran the last two miles of the training today on the track and it was very windy. I had on poor sneakers (since my good ones are drying) and I did not feel too energetic and I did not push myself. So I was also surprised to find out that my Ipod said I went 2 miles in 25'50" at a pace of 12'39" minute/mile.
Still nervous a bit about 13.1!!! But excited to be doing it together with my best friends!!! Jean, Mom... I'll be thinking and praying of/for you both --- thanking God for my family and life. Looking forward to fun walks/runs in the hot NC sun with you two (with lots of sunscreen!!!) (P.S. Scheduled a nose job due to basil cell CA later in May.)
a nose job eh? ha ha....congratulations on your weight loss!! HOLY COW!! great job!! and congratulations on your life change to become a RUNNER! way to go! the weekend is here! see you later on today!
ReplyDelete