Well folks, I always believed that I was a "fair weather runner" so today when I woke up and it was pouring rain, it was really tempting to push it off. ...except for the fact that we won't have time to run tomorrow and I figured I needed the experience of running in the rain, Frank needed the stamina and Dana needed to run and let the rain wash away her tears! Not sure if all three worked, but I know that the prayers I said while running will be answered! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Love, hugs and kisses,
Terry
nice I am jealous i missed this. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeletewhile i miss you guys, i am not jealous that i missed a run in the rain at lightning speed....dad said that you killed him again and he has to recover!!!
ReplyDeletewell I sure am glad that it didn't rain for my 9 mile run today... i need some serious intervention for the very negative thoughts in my head I can't even pray.... if the music in my ipod goes off I practically want to sit down and cry or grab a cab.... I hurt my knee this week in my strength training class. I was doing jump squats amd my knee buckled under me. It hurt really badly yesterday so I waited until today to try to run on it. I walked about 5 miles yesterday with my lady friends. Anyway I don't know what possessed me this afternoon but I decided not to wait and I ran the 9 miles thank you God!!! I am still amazingly slow but I got home in less than 2 hours yippie... ten seems crazy and 13 seems even worse... but I know we can do it and we will survive!!! I love that you all inspire me
ReplyDeleteCarroll - you were really fast - that's not slow! I think it took me 4 hours or something crazy! And you did it with a hurt knee! How are you feeling now? I hope you are ok! 10 is only one more than 9....so you already know you can do that. And 13.....well, the last three will just go by because you are in the race and there are many people around you cheering you on....remember when you did 6 miles? At that point, did you think that you could do 9?
ReplyDelete