Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mia's WW Day - Bond to Happen

Well, it was bond to happen. I gained 0.8 pounds after the Dude Ranch and having Joanne's Birthday pasta dinner and brownie dessert the night before weigh in. But, it could have been worse!!! I'm not worried, since it was not a big increase I can get that off. Usually on Thursday nights I'm a bit relaxed about counting but tonight I did track everything. Ran three miles today - it was very, very windy. Three miles is nothing but I was dehydrated, tired, and it was very windy - so it did not feel like a great run but my Ipod recorded that I did a 12'31" min/mile pace and went 3.37 miles.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONES' ENCOURAGING WORDS!!!
THEY WERE SO TOUCHING I READ THEM ALOUD TO MARK.

Can't believe the run is almost here and that I'm gonna run 10 miles on Sat. morning!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome last long training run.

2 comments:

  1. 0.8 is nothing! Really! And you were away from home! So I consider that a great week! (When I'm away from home, I usually gain WAY more!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it's great that you have trained in many different weathers - you will be ready no matter what God gives us that day!

    ReplyDelete