Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, April 15, 2010

A reminder...

As these weekend runs get longer, remember to let your significant other know how much you appreciate them for taking care of the kids or whatever while you get your miles in! Hopefully the weather will cooperate as well because I don't run in the rain!

Hugs to all!
Terry

2 comments:

  1. Good reminder, Ter. L&K, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, good point!!! Since Mark is always doing the cooking (while I am running) I have already said this to him and the girls but will again. Well, I did not say it - I out loud thanked God during the prayer before dinner for their cooperation.

    Last weekend he made a little comment about how much time my running takes up. I could tell it was getting stressful for him (but that was when he was trying to start the taxes and I had not done my part and after he or one of the girls spilt milk while he was preparing dinner). So I was honest and told him I was not stopping after May 8th but that my routine won't be so fixed every day of the week.

    Don't worry...taxes are done...he sees my slimmer body... and he is fine. The girls don't seem to mind .... while I run they get more time to play....until I come home and we all go in for dinner (ps...but I am trying to run sooner after work than later so I'm done earlier)

    Am getting concerned about 8 miles!!! Not sure where I'll go. I should try to do it after my Parish Nurse Meeting at 8am on Saturday....we'll see.

    ReplyDelete