Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can't wait

You all are doing so well!!!

I appriciate this blog for many things, one being a great time waster at work on nights that I work doubles!

Another is to appriciate how amazing you guys all are. Not everyone can run a half marathon and all of us at one point or another didn't think that we ever could. But look at us now right!

Kickin but. I am getting super excited for everyone. (and for margaritas as big as our heads whoop!)

I ran 11 the other day. It went really well. I am debating whether I should run a whole marathon in june with some coworkers. It would just be of fun. Still thinkin about it. Dana and I decided we are gonna run the milwaukee marathon...Any takers...ok I guess one race at a time

Keep up the brilliant work all. <3

2 comments:

  1. A full marathon "just fun"? Milka-what??!?!?! You are awesome, Moo...of course you should do it because it comes that easy to you! Cristiano is going to have a tough time keeping up with you and Dana this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are funny...as big as our head "whoops"???
    Guess your knee is better?? Go for 26.2!!!

    ReplyDelete