So I think my dad and I ran about 9.3 this past weekend. It went well, ran with him for a bit then ran ahead, then ran back (kinda like you Mia in your 5K).
People at work want me to train for a marathon in June. I am considering it. It is up further north than me about 3 hrs. I've heard it was pretty. Maybe I will think about it. That way i can see if my times are really getting faster.
I am back from girls weekend and going to work this week. It is always hard to stay eating healthy when you are off your routine. We did well at mom's house though. (I know this cause we had salad for like every meal and that is pretty good for me!) The pizza was def a downfall, but it was tasty.
Everyone is doing amazing! I am proud of you all! Can't wait to see some of you at the 1/2!
Marathon in June? Woah... and further north? Double Woah! In canada? ha ha ha...
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow, Moo Moo. Kieran is practicing his sign for "Tanta Moo Moo" in his sleep nowadays! ha ha ha.
You Go!!! Great Job!!!
ReplyDelete