Lost 0.6 pounds today...yes it was after 45 minutes on the elliptical but I did eat more today than last Thursday (had breakfast and salad for lunch). I thought I was either going to gain a bit or stay the same. I was going to keep it a secret until it happened but instead I'll let you know that I have 2.2 pounds to go until I hit my - 10% goal. Yes, Mom that is where I am. Now that you all know I had better stick to my tracking and get to the 10% in one or two weeks. In two weeks I am on vacation and going to an all inclusive Dude Ranch for three days. So I would like to be at my goal so that I can achieve the goal before the Dude Ranch and then just be careful enough at the Dude Ranch not to blow it. I think it will be easy because of all the riding and playing at the indoor water park and workout gym. And I'm sure I'll have early dinners and no chance at picking and probably little if no alcohol (because we'll have to buy it all).
Next week I'll have been going to WW for 16 weeks....I've never gotten the 16 week key chain so I think I'll ask for it next week (but I'll be embarrassed if I gain and I won't ask for the key chain - so a good reason to stay on track). On Tuesday night however I'm going out to dinner with work friends - but I am planning on preplanning what I'll order or how I'll order.
Next - news.....I just signed up for a 5K race this Sunday at 10:30 am in the City of Danbury. It is a 1/2 Marathon and 5K race sponsored by the Am. Red Cross and JB Sports (whatever that is). My friend Ann is going to do it with me (I think). It will have "record crowds" says the Internet: www.jbsports.com/gdanhalf.htm
Since I'm doing that on Sunday I think I should run 4.5 tomorrow, rest and do my taxes and house cleaning on Sat, and Race on Sunday. Then since I won't do a 10K as in the schedule I can do the 8 mile run the next weekend. Do you think that is O.K. or should I run 8 miles on Sat and just do 3 on Sunday anyway. Or should I do 6miles on Sat. (which would take the place of the 10K that I won't do) and 3 on Sunday. I think I can do that maybe.....4.5 miles tomorrow after work, 6 miles Sat. for a break from the taxes, and Sunday an easy 3 with my friend and in the excitement of the race. What do you think???
What do we think? We think you're terrific! I can't wait for the 10% - But I don't have a clue as to the running bit - That's for all your running "buddies" to advise you about! I'll just say 'KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! L&K, Mom
ReplyDeleteThis is from Elizabeth....Mia, great job! You are SOOO close! I would say that you could just replace next week with this week - meaning, use the race this weekend as your "10 K race" scheduled for next week...then, next week run 8. I would not run 6 miles on Saturday and then a 5 K because you will likely be very tired on Sunday for your race....but...whatever works!! Great job!! I need to learn to pre-plan my restaurant eating too --- good idea!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I just googled pelvic floor excercises and come to a web site that said images,,that one was what I remeber the lady saying to do for the pelvis,,also that slow raising of the vagina and pelvic floor they speak about for count of ten and hold for ten also the rolling in of the knees and lift the floor at the same time wihtout contracting the abs (not easy for me) can you or have you already google that ? I think they are as good as the video my lady forgot...I am going to try them two times a day too...Love Carroll
ReplyDelete