Our Healthy and Fit Family


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mia's WW Day - Maybe it was true

Went to WW today because we are going away tomorrow. After last week I did not expect to lose considering I'm about to get my period and last week must have been due to going to a different place (the Yorktown scales must be different!!!). With my new Iphone with the mobile WW program I have been tracking better. When I weight myself at home I'm balancing sometimes just at 200 lbs in the mornings. See - so I expected to gain. As usual I had a light breakfast and water during the day and then I ran. To my surprise I did lose 0.2 pounds. I was expecting a 3 -4 pound increase!!! Unlike in my past - I came home and tracked my dinner and did not overdue too bad.

Yesterday I ran 4.8 miles. That is my usual extended "Turkey Run". I know it is almost 5 miles. Well, yesterday getting ready to run, I assembled my Ipod running equipment in the car and the piece that plugs into the bottom of the Ipod to sense my foot sensor fell down into the crack of the brake stick between the two front seats. So I could not pace/time that run. Hopefully, I'll get the sensor out before we go away (or I just may have to buy one - actually I already did but if I get my old one than I'll return it - but I want to have it for my 9 mile run on Sunday and I don't know if I'll resolve all this by then). I just thought - I could maybe borrow my friends sensor???

Hope you all are having good runs. Doesn't feel like doing 9 then 10 will make us ready for 13!!!
Off to the horses!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another weeks loss! Especially after a BIG loss the week before, that's tough! Great job! While I know that it doesn't seem like 10 will allow you to do 13, you will be AMAZED when you do it! And you will! I am running my 9 miles on Sunday as well.....good luck!

    ReplyDelete