Our Healthy and Fit Family
Sunday, April 11, 2010
New RUNNING Shoes!!!!
Thank you for your kind words!! We went today and spent a small fortune on running shoes!!! Mia don't worry about the size they put you in...they put my little foot in an 8!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! They are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen...NEON GREEN!!! But very, very comfortable and they are NIKE so i could use that chip thing....maybe for my birthday i will treat myself.....Anyway I came home and charged my ipod and then tried to run/jog/walk!!! OMG I am out of shape....couldn't do most of the up hills..... and only jog probably 1/3 of it....I did 3 miles but it took me 41.51 minutes!!! Well I have to start somewhere....so here I go...no sugar today and I will start tracking what I eat tomorrow and eat my 18 points!!!! I love you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Job!!! I don't like the look of my good sneakers either (gold/brown)!!! (not to mention size 10!!!) Your time was great..and it doesn't matter what matters is that you did it!!! And you did hills!!! Way to go!!! If you can - get the chip (if you have the sneakers and the Ipod). I don't think the chip is more than $20 to $30... and it does make running/walking more interesting.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all.....I can simply NOT IMAGINE only getting 18 lousy points per day! DANG IT! How do you manage!?!?! I get 30 points a day! :) Thanks to Kieran's munching! ha ha ha....
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got shoes - although they are expensive, it's worth it because they will make a world of difference! Three miles in 41 minutes is OUTSTANDING! I can't do that - so be proud! I'm very impressed!! Keep up the great work! You are inspiring!