Our Healthy and Fit Family


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How CLOSE are you to your goal?

Will you be winning your prize by May 8th?
Write in the comments section about how close you are to your goal...
We can help cheer each other on!

3 comments:

  1. 8.6 pounds away as of this past Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job!!! I'll let you know tomorrow....I may have gained a bit....hopefully not....
    As of last Thursday very, very, close. Nana is holding something for me and for years has said when I reach 10% she'll give it to me....so I don't want to say until I can say I'm at 10%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so good wt. wise -but I'm trying - I'm sure my scale is STUCK btw.150 and 148!!!
    Seriously - I will persevere, with you guys as my inspiration! I did move my goal to Sept. 1st when I think ( i know) that i'm invited to the Netherlands Antilles!
    Also, I haven't been back on the eliptical - only because screens needed to be washed and put in windows (it's 90%) and wanted to be with Elena at a Mass at her CCD and today wanted to visit my sister Arlene - all excuses but at our age you can only do so much in each day!!! But I'm going baCK AND WILL TRY FOR 11MIN!!!. Love you all, Keep the excellent work. PS Talk about rationalization!!!!! Mom, Nana

    ReplyDelete