Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mia's WW Day - Improving!!!

Well, finally I had a good WW day. Lost 3 lbs with just cutting out sweets and nuts. I only tracked one day. I'll track more this week. I did increase my exercising - this week I exercised three days so far. Ran one mile on Monday on the track; Wed. did the cardio class with the exercise ball; and today before I went to WW, I ran on the track in the dark and cold. I knew the track was clear and it was easier to go to the track than to the gym for 20 minutes before WW. But, when I got to the track I realized that I did not have a sweatshirt....but I had to go....moving kept me warm except for the skin on my arms. I felt good and did 1.5 miles. I feel like I have to build back up to jogging for 3 miles. That makes me a bit nervous because Feb 14th will be here soon and then I believe I need to start the real training by being able to run four miles by the end of the first week and building up from there!!! Sat. we are going skiing all day so that will be good and tomorrow before we go out to dinner with Mrs. Lofgren and friends I'll try to get some eliptical work in. BUT!!! I am getting excited about it and will work harder this week coming on losing weight and increasing my mileage and pace. By the way I decided to take the 6 MP and pray to God I do not get any serious side effects. Good luck to all and enjoy our QUEST TO BE OUR BEST!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mia! Awesome Job! And you were worried that you weren't going to lose anything! three pounds is amazing! You know, with wanting to lose 20 pounds by May, you only really need to lose 1.25 pounds per week - you lost more than double that! Sorry I didn't call the other day, I'm just catching up on the comments portion of the blog now - I'm at my mom's house with your mom and dad :)

    Also, I don't know anything about 6 MP, but I will certainly keep you in prayers. Which brother were you going to get ahold of? I assume Jonathan - I will see him tomorrow (hopefully) and mention that he should call you (he's tough to get ahold of!).

    In the mean time, I haven't exercised at all this week after my Saturday incident- and I have NOT been eating well at Mom's....so...not good.

    I need to get back on track. thanks for your blog, it has inspired me to be better, even while here I don't need to eat 6 cookies!! :)

    Keep up the good work and tracking! I was tracking every day at home and will need to track today - thanks!

    ReplyDelete