Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, January 18, 2010

Weigh In Monday

Ok, ladies, how is everyone doing?
Weigh in went ok for me actually - 177 - down two pounds. I expected to lose more at first because I always plateau after a while.
In the meantime, I had to call my midwife because I messed up my body after trying to lightly jog again on Saturday. Gosh...I thought my body could handle it by now, but obviously not...I only jogged at 4.2 for a whopping total of 3 minutes (and those weren't even consecutive)...but that apparently was enough to wreak havoc on this body of mine...hey nurses out there...any suggestions for healing other than "stop jogging"? I'm doing my pelvic floor exercises...
Anyway, Kieran and I get to see Nana and Papa on Wednesday, so I'm very excited!
Did Carroll ever sign on to the blog? I heard many rumors that she was going to...but I haven't seen her...
Have a great week everyone!
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment