Up on the corner press "new post" and you all can make your own post (This will come up on the main wall.
I think if you are writing about your own jouney you can make your own post and then you can also comment on people journeys under their post.
For instants: Today I had meat with verde sauce and salmon is in the oven, I am also trying to make spigetti squash...we will see how it goes.
And then If I wanted to comment on Elaybay's posting for the day I would press on "comment" under her posting and tell her " YAY go elaybay, you the best!"
BTW: if you go to the bottom of the post you can write your name and then when you click on that label all the post with that label will show up...that way you can get a vision of one persons posts all together. (if that makes any sense)
Wow, Moo, you are cooking up a storm! Good work! Maybe I will con Stevie into helping me cook something delicious and healthy for dinner tonight! :)
ReplyDelete