Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh Well.... Weigh In Monday

So, as I guessed, I did not lose any weight this week...
but I only gained 0.5 pounds...
not sooo bad...but not a loss...

So, I started tracking again this morning.
Oatmeal with one cup of skim milk - 4 points

Mia, how is the 6 mg or 6 km or whatever initials - how is that going?

HOw is everyone else and their goals?

I'm going to start walking again on the treadmill. If I don't start feeling more "recovered" soon I may see the midwife again - any thoughts on that? Am I being impatient?

Good luck this week!

2 comments:

  1. by the way, i posted the running training on the blog to get us ready!! let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - that is great...I thought the official training started after Valentines Day but I'm glad you backed it up. That is a tremendous help. I have started taking 6MP but just last week so no difference yet! and hopefully not at all. I endulged this past weekend but did jog 2 miles in the rain and walked all up hill to get home for a total of 2.6 miles. I did not track today but will for the rest of the week. Good for you to see the midwife - what do I know??? If your body needs more time don't worry!!!! We just have to walk faster than an 18min/mile or else they take us off the course!!! I think we will be able to do that by May 8th - don't you? Carroll said she does not have much time to blog but I'll tell her about your schedule because it will help her. Later

    ReplyDelete