Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mia's WW Day

Well, this WW day was not bad. I stayed the same. Exactly the same...I don't know how that happens, how the WW scale does that, but it does. The computerized slip came out with the same exact weight as last week! The reason I say that is not bad is because I usually gain 3-5 pounds of water weight the week before my period. I got my period just today so I have not completely gotten rid of the excess water (I can see it in my ankles). Tomorrow will be my heavy flow day and I'll pee more than usual and then I'll be back to my usual self. So I'm not killing myself over this.

I did the real Zumba class yesterday after a cardio/weight lifting class. It was fun!! I don't have all the moves down yet!! Especially the hip/pelvic moves but maybe by May!!! Did the elliptical for 45 minutes today. Tracking - well kinda better. Looking up more stuff and did track better for one day so far. Bought a new Food Companion to look stuff up because my old book was old. I am joining a "Biggest Loser" contest at work with my co-worker. I figure I'm doing it anyway and this is one more way to try to stay on it. The contest is from 2/1 to 5/1 and cost $20.00.

I'm getting more serious about wanting to jog better and the only way I see that happening is by taking of the pounds. So I'm looking forward to a better week next week. Elena is sleep walking and now laying on the livingroom floor!!!! GOT TO GO!!! Happy Questing to be Your Best to all.

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration! Just keep up all the positive stuff! Try cutting out White stuff and bread except for a sandwich. You are doing a great job!! I can't believe 45min on the eliptical. I'm trying to work back up to 5 min without stopping have done it before just not in the last few weeks - but I will. Love you.

    ReplyDelete