So, when you go to Weight Watchers, they always talk about "what kind of eater are you?"
Do you eat when you are bored? yes
Do you eat when you are stressed? yes
Do you eat when you are tired? yes
Do you eat when you are ______ (fill in the blank with any other emotion and my answer will be yes)
They always talk about recognizing your motivations to eat and that recognition should help you find alternatives to eating....
Well, I don't know about all that.
Does being aware help me? Sure, for two minutes before I convince myself that eating really IS the best solution to my boredom (anxiety, stress, sadness, whatever).
And do I feel better afterwards? Depends....but sometimes!
Anyway....I'm just sitting on the couch feeding Kieran and thinking about all of you Moms and all the mama drama you have dealt with and continue to deal with....
I better find a new comfort before Kieran gets any older!
Thinking of you........with love
No comments:
Post a Comment