Guys haven't written in a while, I stunk at my goals last week.
I traveled to Milwaukee two weekends in a row and when ever I go on vacation, all rules get thrown out the window.
But let us turn to the bright side. I am back on track (or at least attempting). I started my marathon training this week. It is a different training schedule this time; I am branching off from Hal Higdon and trying something new. We will see how it goes. It had a lot more sprinting to see if I can improve my time and kick Dana's butt! Haha.
Ok. Well I need to good food shopping cause I had PB and J tonight for dinner. I will eat better, at least it was organic peanut butter!
ok love you all, glad to read the updates. Keep up the good work!
Organic PB is great!!!
ReplyDelete