Our Healthy and Fit Family


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunshine!

Having someone to work out with really helps! Dana is home for the weekend and b/c she said she had to run 8 miles today (don't worry sisters, she is also training for a full marathon - WE are not supposed to be up to 8 miles yet!) I said that I would go 6 with her. It was definitely nice being outside even though the temperature is only 25! The sky was bright blue and clear - it was beautiful!
Frank's travel is horrific these days - basically in a three and a half week period he will only be home a total of less than 24 hours! - just enough to switch the clothes in the suitcase!!! So HIS training is undoubtedly less regular. Once he gets to be home a bit, we'll run together - since by then Dana will be finished auditions and back in Madison.
Anyways, last week I did meet my goal of 20 miles and one additional exercise - walking to church! This coming week I am going to have a "fitness evaluation" done at the gym and I hope to get back into the yoga class. I am NOT very flexible and my upper body strength is lousy! Keep up the good work everyone! Love, Terry

1 comment:

  1. Nice work over the weekend mom! I'm anxious for my weigh in tomorrow - we'll see how it goes...
    in the meantime, I'm enjoying this blogging so much that I started a blog about being a mom - it's called Adventures in Mamahood - I quote you in the first entry I made, mom - while there is no promise that my blog will be anything but a journal for me, you can find it at:
    www.adventuresofmamahood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete