Elizabeth, about the training schedule.... the runs/rest/weekends....somethings are left out. I assume that what you wrote was a short version of Hal H. method.....so correlate it like his correct???
Yes this is an abreviated version- on Mondays make sure you stretch and you can strenthen -on Tuesdays you could do cross training instead if a run- on Wednesdays you could also do stregthen- and on sat you could do cross training again- I put down the very basics to the training but it is Hal higdon-- also official training does not start until february 15 th
Yes this is an abreviated version- on Mondays make sure you stretch and you can strenthen -on Tuesdays you could do cross training instead if a run- on Wednesdays you could also do stregthen- and on sat you could do cross training again- I put down the very basics to the training but it is Hal higdon-- also official training does not start until february 15 th
ReplyDelete