Our Healthy and Fit Family


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weigh in Monday...written late

Ok, so I did weigh in yesterday, I just didn't have a chance to write in the blog.
The main problem is that Kieran sleeps where the computer is...so my break time during his nap time is not a good time to be typing away...
Anyway, I DID have a loss this week....157.6....down 1.4....good considering I wasn't really able to do much working out.
I called and left messages to set up appointments with a PT who specializes in pelvic floor issues and also with a acupunturist who specializes in orthopedic issues...i'm hoping to get everything under control before the end of Aug, when we dont 'know what we will be doing for insurance.

My mom is coming to visit this week, for which I am quite excited. Paul is going out of town Wed - Sun (his father's day gift was a plane ticket to go visit his brother). Mom is coming to help out because I can't take the dog out at night and leave Kieran --- this is the biggest barrier of having a condo in the city.....you really can't be a pet owner and be a single parent....there is no way to get the dog outside without taking your sleeping baby too....so I guess that's just another reason I am thankful I am not a single parent! HAHA! (dont worry, I have many more reasons)

I have been eating this low fat Kefir yogurt type stuff lately. I really like it. It reminds me of the yogurt I used to eat in South America. It has probiotics, protein....I figure it's pretty good for me, right? 3 points....

Anyone have any new delicious healthy recipes for me to try?
Looking for new ideas....

Ok, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. P.S. this is my new favorite template for the blog! What do you think of this fanciness?! :)

    ReplyDelete