Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mia's WW Day - oops!!!

I thought this might happen. I gained 0.4 of a pound. Guess a little too laxed after I won the cash from the contest at work. But I am going to get right back on track and definitely will make a big effort to track this coming week. I will also try to run 7 miles again this Saturday. They say to maintain your weight loss you have to exercise an hour a day - so I must do at least 5 miles on Saturday. I will not be one of those people that lose all this weight and gain it all back!!! Too many people have noticed me at work and I would be totally ashamed if I gain any of this back!!! So I will track and continue to exercise as much as I can each day (alternating running and cross training). My elliptical is broken but am working on getting it fixed. Meanwhile, I can use the elliptical at the gym or ride my bike.

Praying that you all are feeling better soon.
KEEP ON TRACKIN' and have a great restful weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. I told Mia that I think the scale at Yorktown (she weighed in at Yorktown) is stuck at +.4 cause I did the same thing!! I guess that's not all we did the same! Keep on tracking HONESTLY - that's my problem! Still doing 15 min on the eliptcal Keep it up Mia, I'm convinced that you will not put it back. The lower you go the harder and slower but persevere. L&K, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, that's funny - you are probably right! ha! plus 0.4 is no big deal - just simply a difference in water weight, that's all. you too are doing a great job! 15 minutes on the eliptical is amazing!
    Mia, are you still doing your body pump class?

    ReplyDelete