I weighed in today - .6 lbs lost - it is very slow when you are at goal or almost at goal - BUT DON'T GIVE UP!! I still don't have to pay!!! Will keep aT IT TIL i GET TO WHERE i WANT TO BE. i DECIDED TODAY THAT MY PRIZE FOR REACHING 135 lbs will be a $30 thing they have - a big ball (I already have one) but it comes with a dvd about "core" exercises etc
Am I crazy at 82? but I think I will give it a shot - I've got many (notice, I did not say, "a lot") of girls that can give the dvd to. ( Did not mean the italics.)
Love you all, Mom, Nana
Mom you are too cool!!! Promise I'm gonna keep going but I don't know about tomorrow. But I do want my 5K charm!!! So..I'll be intouch. Mia
ReplyDeleteNana, you are INSPIRING at 82, not crazy! I think you will like the exercises....doing them on a ball is really great! And hey, a loss is a loss!! GREAt JOB!!!! It is slow when you are close to your goal....slow and steady!
ReplyDelete