Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mia's WW Day - + 30 lbs!!!

Let me first confess...as I write this I'm having a cup of coffee and dessert (2 girl scout cookies and a 1 point mini WW bar)that totals 4 points... will track it.

I'll quickly update you all in cronilogical order. Since I was trying to be extra good over the weekend so that I could win "The Biggest Loser" at work I ran again on Monday. I ran 6.76 miles...I was going for 7 but I also wanted to go to my bodypump class so I cut it short. As it turned out the class was cancelled. I did not have a martini over the weekend just a glass of wine or two at dinner on Monday (maybe one more day - don't remember). So this week has come and gone and I don't know if I won or not!!! At work I'm on record for loosing 24.8 Lbs but the only competition I have is a man who may have lost 25 Lbs. Not everyone has weight in so the results are not known or they just have not told me. My co-worker is going to ask for me tomorrow - (I'm off tomorrow). So after that I have not tracked a single thing this week and only ran again tonight for 3 miles. Did my body pump class last night. To my suprize I lost 1.2 pounds tonight!!! And I thought for sure I would have gained because I had all meals today and I have not been tracking. But thinking about it I have cut down on alcohol, no buns with my burger, and only little bread if any with dinner. So exercising (especially running) and cutting back on intake is what I think worked.

But so that I don't get off track and I keep on the downward release I'm going to seriously track this coming week.

Mom helped me take my measurements again after 2 months. Lost an inch off my arms and thighs and lost 2 inches off my hips and waist.

Going to have an active day tomorrow - I'm chaparoning Elena's chorus recital at a near by amusement/water park. The children have a recital and then spend the rest of the day playing in the park. All year Mark has been a helper during the chorus practices so he is going too. Joanne did the same thing today with her band group - she had a great time in the park.

Other health news...my toe nail is growing back and my MOHs procedure is scheduled for 6/21 and the plastic surgery for the nose will be later that week. That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Mia, you are amazing, simply amazing. GREAT JOB! I hope you won at work!

    ReplyDelete