Our Healthy and Fit Family


Saturday, June 5, 2010

True Confessions

Oh the guilt! Mia you are amazing! Mom you are inspiring! I still want to be just like you when I grow up! (How does that feel coming from a soon-to-be 55 year old?!!!)
Anyways, I did get back to yoga yesterday and ran a short run with Elizabeth today. As far as my "goals" go, I am way off, but I haven't been feeling well since my return from DC. Also, I don't like the heat and so it is REALLY hard for me to get motivated to run in the heat. BUT, Monday, when I turn 55 I am going to "restart".
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and keep up the good work!

4 comments:

  1. Mom, thanks for getting my butt out there for a run today....man, I have fallen off the wagon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terr - you should take it easy - you had me worried - you sounded so awful. Take it slow especially in this opressive heat!!! After all, you are getting older, you know!! Ha Ha. I should be so old!!
    I haven't written to eliz yet but will do so before the weekend is over to thank her for the adorable pic of Kieran!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm worried about the heat too. I decided today that I'll just have to go in the mornings on Sat. without Ann. When it gets really hot I may not go and maybe will have to go to the gym. We'll see. Your B'day cake sounded awesome...have not had that in years, many years!!! I don't make cakes but maybe later this summer I might and if I do it would be that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Terry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete