Our Healthy and Fit Family


Monday, June 21, 2010

Weigh in Monday...

Went ok - I didn't track much this past week, so I was lucky to have lost 1 pound...
156.6
I am GOING to track this week....I just have to !!

I did go to the physical therapist for pelvic floor and hip exercises....
While I think the exercises will be good.....I didn't care for her attitude much...

Basically, she told me that all women should have c-sections (then they wouldn't have pelvic floor issues...which is a lie because mine probably developed over the course of the pregnancy carrying a big baby)

Then she bashed chiropractors! (Which is a BIG NO NO in my book)

So, overall....I'm glad I only have to go see her in three weeks and hopefully won't be seeing her after that.

Oh well.

I go to an acupuncturist this Wednesday for my hamstring.......for this I am nervous....I HATE needles...but I'm willing to try it out.....AND my insurance covers it!!! Only a $20 co-pay!

I'm making a veggie chili for a friend who just had a baby. Paul and I will probably try some tonight before I bring it to her house tomorrow.....if it's good, I'll post the recipe!

Ok, sending my love to all!!!

1 comment: