Our Healthy and Fit Family


Thursday, February 11, 2010

where are you guys?

Hey, yoy guys, you got me into this and I've lost you - Anyway Papa and I went to the gym after not going for a few days and although it was tough I thought of all of you and pushed to do my maximum (s0 far) 5 min non-stop on the eliptical! and am trying to "track" I'd better cause we're leaving on the 21st for our cruise - haven't tried on clothes yet - especially the bathing suit - but I don't usually wear one on the cruise so maybe I won't even take it! Keep questing!!!
L ove you all, Nana

6 comments:

  1. Hey Nana!
    Keep up the good work! You don't bring a bathing suit on a cruise????? that is crazy!!!! 5 min on the eliptical ehhh?!?! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you, Fav. Keep up the good work. Talk soon - must go. L&K, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAVE??? I do NOT like that! I have been a bit absent due to my cold - but I'm back (still have a cold) and working on tracking this week! You have kept up with the eliptical - way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all of you - I keep trying. We will be leaving on our cruise next Sun. 2/21 - Papa said today that he wants to spend more time in the "Gym" on the boat. That's great! Me too. We do usually walk the deck - it is a 1/4 mile around and we try to do at least 1 mi. at a time. We will see how it goes - The main thing for me is how much better my knees feel! The left (titanium rod one) is still lousy going up stairs but every thing else fels O.K. L&K, Nana

    ReplyDelete