Our Healthy and Fit Family


Friday, February 12, 2010

Surviving my cold...

Yes, Kieran and I caught a bit of a cold - although he is fairing a bit better than me (he doesn't sneeze or cough quite as often as me, but is still showing both signs)

Because of this nasty cold, I did not work out yesterday. I'm hoping to catch up today. I have a hard time motivating myself when feeling like all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep for the next 6 hours (which is simply impossible because Kieran is still eating every TWO during the day...when does this slow down???!!!)

My eating is going fairly well though this week - so that's good news...because I was feeling like I was falling off the band wagon for a bit.

Tonight I am making a WW recipe for veggie burgers -- if it's good, I will post the recipe. Two points per burger - so that's good!! We'll have to see if it TASTES good :)

I bought these 100 calorie treats - chocolate covered pretzel rings - and they are sooo delicious! I recommend them!

Have a great weekend! Keep up the good work and the tracking!

1 comment: